Monday 18 August 2014

Coming back..

Hey everyone,

I jumped on Underground Drifters the other day, saw a few old friends and had a few races... had a lot of fun. Not only that but I have a bit of spare time now so I see it as something I might be able to do (become active on drift servers)
No promises yet, but I hope to make some updates for the Total Consciousness drift server - starting with updating it to 0.3z lol -, but perhaps even working on a newer version of a map pack. Should be fun :)
It's been a long time since my last post here (as you can see, November last year), so I thought I should put an update here... if anyone still reads it :)

Thanks all for your support over the years
Hope to see you all on the Tōge ;D

Naka

4 comments:

  1. Like this mappack very much. Thank Naka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naka! Hello, have you still got the AMX file for mappack teleports 1.3?
    Thanks! and you're the best :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im from underground drifters KDD.Freakaz0id

    ReplyDelete